What is a Cat6 Cable?
A Category 6 cable is more commonly known as a Cat6, it is a standardised twisted pair cable used for Ethernet and other physical layers that are backwards compatible with previous iterations, such as Cat5/5E and Cat3. It is compatible with fast Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and Gigabit networks.
Where can I use a Cat6 Cable?
In gigabit Ethernet based computer networks, Cat6 cables can also be used for video and telephone applications. They’re designed for high speed data transmission and minimised crosstalk.
Product details of various length of RJ45 LAN Network Cable CAT 6 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Features :
- Connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN)
- Perfect for use with 100 Base-T, 1000 Base-T networks and GigaBit EthernetM/M
- Transfer data up to 1000Mbps -such as rate of the 5E /6 class level required
- High transmission performance and low signal loss.
- It is commonly uses for connecting computers with other Ethernet devices such as network switches, routers, weighing scale with RJ45 port, CCTV IP camera etc
- Connector(s): 1 x RJ-45 - male to 1 x RJ-45 - male
- Material : Copper -
- Color : Blue
- Easy To Carry - Small, Light Weight Convenient To Use
2 meter Cat 6 cable ready with RJ45 connector